Monday, February 23, 2009

Lucille's Smoke House BBQ




If you are looking for a good place to eat BBQ, we recommend Lucille's. We can't stand baked ribs and this place slowly smokes their ribs and they are so good. Also, the steak quesadilla, catfish and shrimp were really good. Chad had a bbq steak sandwich and I tried it and it was yummo! We will be going back to try more of the menu soon.

This one is at the Tempe Marketplace. I had not been there yet since they opened and Chad took me there to walk around and I thought it was really nice. It kind of reminds me of the San Tan mall a little bit but not as many stores.

When you first walk in to the restaurant they have this cute waiting area where you can order take out.


Anyway, I thought I'd share my likes and dislikes and Lucille's was a definite LIKE.

Has anyone else been there? What else is good there?

We are always looking for a fun place to go and eat and we really enjoyed this. Thought I'd pass it along.



1 comment:

  1. Cute boy! I can't beleive how time flies! It felt like yesterday when Jessa and I were sipping Blackberry GreenTea Frapps with you on the couch! So, we haven't eaten at that smoke house before. We will have to try! As for suggestions, have you tried Blue Wasabi? Yummy sushi and if you get there before 6 P.M., (I know, I know . . . we are such early bird eaters!), but it's worth it! Most of the sushi is 1/2 price. You should try. ; )

    ReplyDelete