Monday, March 2, 2009

Weight Loss Contest

Okay, I am not even about to post a current picture of what I look like today. I do have to say, that I am not very happy. The picture I am posting is what I used to look like 2 babies ago, which is my goal but that might be too much of a stretch since my body has changed so much since having kids. So, since I no longer have the gym or a car (which is my way to the gym everyday) I have gotten used to eating too much since I am cooped up in the house most of the day. This is not good!!!

Today Chad and I are starting a weight loss contest to see who gets to their goal weight first by the end of May. This is going to be really hard for me. My metabolism is shot!!

I will blog my weekly progress so that it will motivate me more ( I hope). Also, I will share my weight loss tips if it seems to be working.

Wish me luck!!!!




3 comments:

  1. Good Luck Krista....You always look great ;) You just want to look HOT again. I have a wii fit and love that I don't have to go to the gym. and about your metabolism are you taking an extra B complex that is what has been working for me lately, I still want to lose a few more pounds before summer (just try to trim down the ol' stumpy legs!) love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great to me, but we are our own worst critics. Good luck at least you don't have to go to OB every two week and have them tell your gaining to much weight, "It should really be one pound a week." Who cares I have the rest of my life to worry about weight, right? Life's hard enough with out someone kicking you from the inside out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's it turning out?! Can't wait to find out! I know the feeling about being cooped up in the house... and the little guys always wanting a snack tends yto make me always want a snack. =0} Dusty is right about the B vitamins. You take supplements already though... You should tell everyone about the liquid miracle you take. It's amazing! Hope you are still on it!

    ReplyDelete